Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Josefa connects with Delilah re: Mama

My Mama died. I am one of 12 kids. She was 88. She died peacefully at home. I took care of her the last weekend of her life. My Dad is alive. The greatest gift my mother gave me is to reach out and help others even if you are down. She also taught not to be judgemental and accept others differences no matterwhat. We all miss Mama and all came together to celebrate her life with a wonderful rosary, mass and party afterwards. All her relatives were there. Her only sister just recently overcame cancer but still came to see Mama almost everyday. DELILAH I WANT TO THANK YOU BECAUSE LISTENING TO YOUR SHOW EVERY NIGHT HAS HELPED THRU THIS GRIEVING TIME. Right now I am telling all my sibs about your show. I lost my voice 4 days ago due to grief and talking, I want my father Wes to know that he did a great job taking care of Mama as did all my bro and sisters who came to help. My brother Kevin came every week for 3 to 4 days. He is so sweet and we all love him for making Mamas life so comfortable up to the end.
Thanks, Josefa Ruth Warren-Snider Number 8

Josefa,
I am so very sorry for the loss of your sweet Mother. I know how hard it is to say goodbye to someone you love so much. I pray that the Lord will send His angels to comfort you and to guide you through the grieving process.

I pray that with every day and with every step you take, you will begin to have peace in your heart and a smile on your face as you think of special memories you shared with your precious Mama.

May God bless you and heal your heart as you wait for the day He returns to renite us all with our loved ones.

Delilah

www.delilah.com
1-88-633-5452

No comments: