Monday, January 22, 2007

Niece Rayna Prepares for Motherhood

Here are photos taken today of me in my 9th month. According to our doctor Hayden is right on schedule to be born Feb. 6th but he could come any day. We are really excited!! The photo of me with the stroller is a new gift given today to Hayden by his Grandparents, "Nanna" (my Mom) and "Grandpappy" (my Dad). It was slightly complicated to assemble but we figured it out. I've noticed that on The Baby Story on TLC that almost all new parents can never figure out the stroller assembly. So thank you to my parents for such a practical and necessary gift. We will keep you all posted as the due date gets closer and closer!

Love Rayna, Geoff, and Baby Hayden
I wanted to share these photos and comments from my niece Rayna who know lives near Kansas City, MO. Rayna grew up in San Diego and is the daughter of my sister Susy and her husband Steve. I can recall visiting during her early years and later through her early teens in sunny Southern California. We used to take walks with the dogs, swim and see movies. They didn't have a TV so the usual fall backs weren't there. It was a house of reading, laughing and singing. Rayna has always been great at writing notes and thank you cards. I'll never forget the one that said, "Dear Uncel Rick." Heretofore I'm known by Steve as Uncel. I want to wish Rayna, Geoff and baby Hayden (great name) all the best as the big moment approaches and throughout your lives together. The Warren Family is in need of this joyous occasion after a tough year in '06. I look forward to seeing you all soon.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My children and Rayna grew up together. Actually Rayna was in the birthing room when my daughter Alana was born. Rayna was only 13, but she fed me ice chips throughout the labor. Welcome to motherhood Rayna. We love you so much and miss you.
Auntie Anita or Nini.

Anonymous said...

you look beautiful pregnant. Can't wait to meet Hayden.
Gia