Monday, March 07, 2011

Incentives Announced for AIDS LifeCycle donors

Video Link: Ricky Raccoon on bike

From June 5-11, 2011, I'm bicycling in AIDS/LifeCycle. It's a 7-day, 545-mile bike ride from the City of Saint Francis (SF) to the City of Angels (LA) to make a world of difference in the lives of people living with HIV and AIDS.

Your support this year couldn’t be more important. Why? The U.S. House of Representatives recently passed a bill with some of the most draconian cuts to health and human services that have ever been made. And state governments everywhere, including California, have made huge cuts in funding for HIV/AIDS and other health programs. The thousands of clients served by the San Francisco AIDS Foundation are more dependent than ever on the funding from AIDS/LifeCycle. People like you who are making these services possible.

Please help me and do your part in the fight against HIV and AIDS with these fun incentives I've created. You will earn the following benefits:

For a donation of $25:

  • My undying love and gratitude
  • Name mention in my blog
For a donation of $50:
  • My undying love and gratitude
  • Name mention in my blog
  • Name listed on my Day 7 jersey
For a donation of $100:
  • My undying love and gratitude
  • Name mention in my blog
  • Name listed on my Day 7 jersey
  • Two tickets to an SFJAZZ Spring Season concert of your choice. Some concerts are not available. Go to www.sfjazz.org for the great concert lineup.
    - OR -
  • [Good for those outside the Bay Area] Rick's Whirlwind Tour of San Francisco. A private, humorous, one-hour drive around The City's best landmarks.
Co-workers special: Any amount = Homemade Biscotti di Gia delivered to the SFJAZZ office in May.

Those who previously donated are included the above incentives. Or up your donation to receive more benefits.

Help me support the San Francisco AIDS Foundation by giving what you can. We'll keep riding until AIDS and HIV are a thing of the past.

Go to: www.tofighthiv.org/goto/rickyraccoon

6 comments:

Emily Taormino said...

Hi Rick! I love your incentives. Good luck with your fundraising.

Anonymous said...

Great idea on the incentives Rick. Maria

Mom said...

Great idea, Rick. I gave away art for donations of $50 or more the year I did it. (However, I have yet to see that art in the homes of my friends who received it.)

Alys said...

You are so clever!

Anonymous said...

Ride Like the Wind, finally donated!

Unknown said...

Fund-raising has been tough, but if every one gives a little you will be able to do the ride. Fingers crossed.