Wednesday, April 04, 2007

My AIDS/LifeCycle Supporters!

I'd like to take a moment to point out these outstanding friends and family who have donated on my behalf to the San Francisco AIDS Foundation:

Claire Del Curto, friend and cousin of my girlfriend
Shahera Vernon, eldest niece
Anita Warren, closest sister
Scott Bang, friend
Tony Ureno, high school friend
Josephine & Frank Borelli, Gia's parents
Maria & Marvin Grimsley, Gia's Aunt
Claire Lucas-Warren, only sister-in-law
Terry Bastis, Gia's colleague
Wayne & Catherine Purves, best of friends
Peggy Crawford, eldest sister
Carolyn Hanharan, former co-worker

Thanks so much, your support means the world to me.

If you would like to be listed in the next donor update please click on the LINK to the right: My AIDS LifeCycle Homepage.

No comments: