Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Ten Sibs, Ten Days

ALC 6, June 2007: As many of you know I will be taking a California road trip and I'm leaving this Friday. I call it "Ten Sibs, Ten Days." Sorry I can't get to Colorado Peter.
UPDATE: Kevin has graciously agreed to loan me his car, so I'll be seeing him first (and last). Here's the revised tentative schedule:

Thursday, Sept. 27, San Rafael (KEVIN)
Friday, 28, SF to Hollister (SEAN, KEN)
Saturday, 29 Hollister to LA (BONNY)
Sunday, 30, Los Angeles, eve to San Diego (SUSY)
Monday, Oct. 1, San Diego (ANITA)
Tuesday, 2, SD to ? (camping)
Wednesday, 3, to Hollister (JOSEFA)
Thursday, 4, H to Sacramento (PEGGY)
Friday, 5, Sacramento (CEFE, MARIA)
Saturday, 6, to San Rafael/SF
I hope to take pictures and blog about it as I go, or upon my return. I'll be carrying a blow up mattress and sleeping bag, as needed. I look forward to seeing you and your families.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to day one of your 10 sibs in 10 days trip. We look forward to seeing you on day 4, my sib 12.
Love,
sib 4