Sunday, September 30, 2007

Still in Tujunga: Day 4




Bonny and John took me to a great Mexican restaurant last night, La Camanita (not Las Camanitas). It was the most amazing non-spicy style from Mexico City where I had a combination of mole enchilada and chile relleno. We also enjoyed margaritas and daquaris.

Today Bonny cooked breakfast at home and we quickly planned dinner at that time. Reminding me how David used to say us Warren's plan our next meal while we're still in the middle of this one.

I spent the afternoon in Hollywood at the new ArcLight Cinema's where there is an independant film art house ($14-Oh My God!). There I saw "Into the Wild" which is Sean Penn's new film. Long but worthwhile in this state of the art cinema.

Now they're waiting for me to eat dinner. I've been playing with fun Jade who is growing up fast and speaks up a storm in two languages. She's cute as a button. See photo below.

Next stop: San Diego tonight


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jade is so cute!
-Anita

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great time with Bonny & John & Brian, Santa & Jade. Bonny, I'm sure you made some wonderful meals for Ricky! Also I would love to spend the day in Hollywood...I would definitely go to see the Hollywood Walk of Fame!!! Cefe