Monday, October 01, 2007

10 sibs, 10 days: San Diego

I can't believe it's already Day 5.

Writing from Steve's office in Carsbad, and waiting for Nini to pick me up to meet up with Susy for lunch where she is working a long day with a few breaks in between. Steve and I just got back from his gym, Frogs, which where we had a nice workout. Put it this way: this gym is so San Diego it has a beach volleyball court outside that is part of the gym. Afterwards we had chai latte's and quiche at some hot spot in Leucida. Good Times!

I got in to the Schroeters around 10pm last night and we chatted until midnight. Snoozy had to work early today and late into tonight. Apparently she is front-loaded during the week on sessions, etc. Sounds like a good schedule to me if you can get the occassional 5 day weekend.

OK, Nini finally arrived and off we go!

No comments: