Tuesday, August 29, 2006

"Ar dheis de a h'anam dilis"-from Jackson

I have a very strong memory of your mother from her trip to Ireland, her sense of fun and her energy, her strong personality (Gosh, I wonder did anybody else inherit that!) and the warmth that she gave off as a person. As I type this I can see her face as it was then. I still have photographs as well at home of that time and that is how I prefer to remember her and how I shall keep her in my mind and heart. She was truly a person who made an impression on people. I don't know if all your family, being closer to her and having known her longer, saw her this way but I would have to say she made a very stong impression on me that has never left since then. I hope it never does. She was a remarkable woman in many ways, in the most positive way. Ar dheis de a h'anam dilis (Her soul on God's right hand)
Love, Jackson (Josefa's friend in Ireland)

No comments: