Monday, August 14, 2006

"Flowers" - from Chelsea














Dear Family,

I was remembering the last time I saw Grandma, it was only about two weeks before. We visited twice during the two weeks we were there, once Cefe was there and the other Maria was there. Grandma went outside the first day we were there. We all went very slowly down the street with her, and she noticed everything, she would indicate to the smallest things. We made it all the way to the roses, at the next door neighbor's house. Then we returned and sat in the shade (my dad brought out some chairs) Grandma wore this big sunhat, and we all sat there under the tree, enjoying the cool breeze. The second time, for some reason I don't recall as much since I was chasing around Carson. I will always remember that day though.
God Bless,
Chelsea

Another comment from Chelsea:
The last I saw of Grandma she was sitting in her chair, and she was dozing off but I still gave her a big hug, then I turned and went to the door. For some reason I turned around for some reason and blew a slight kiss. Then I left.

No comments: