Wednesday, October 03, 2007

10 sibs, 10 days, 10 friends

Writing from Hollister, at Pat's house. Arrived from San Diego via I-5 and Panoche Road. This small road has 11 or 12 miles of dirt but is beautiful. I will add pictures later, and also have some small video clips to show you all. Started off day with Susy making me one of her specialty scrambled in the pan eggs. Rayna called just before I left and said, "I'm more addicted to your blog then my reality TV shows." Susy and I got a good laugh out of that one. I drove like hell and arrived in Hollister in time for dinner with the Sniders, Dad and Kenny.

Now just hanging out and heading to Sacramento tomorrow. Will update from there, and looking forward to meeting Elijah for the first time.

Peace!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pat's house? J.K.
-from You Know Who?

Anonymous said...

Also along on this tour is Cinderella's glass slipper, acually A suede Gia Mephisto flat that has been stuffed onto many a maiden's foot so far, looking for a home. But the feet, they are too fat. Put more delicately, the shoes they are too tight. Will Prince Ricky find the fair relative whose feet fit the magic shoes, or will he have to return home and give them back to Gia, who could probably sell them for the usual, between $400. and $1500. a pair?? I'm counting on one of you Sacramento girls to have the perfect size feet and keep the magic slippers in the family. VS

Rick Warren said...

Vin,
That's funny, and I had forgotten to blog about the shoes, thanks for doing so. However, the Mephisto's are worth far less than that, and I believe Shahera's youthful size 7 1/2's await.

Anonymous said...

Rick, I forgot to remind you about the shoes & the other day Shahera asked me about them. Perhaps you'll just have to visit again or maybe we can go to S.F. Shaherella awaits!!! The "wicked" mother

Rick Warren said...

Cefe, Shahera:
I left the shoes with Peggy. Next time you see her, remind her they are in a pink bag. Hope they're not too old lady style for you. They are actually really good quality shoes. Speaking of which, I went into Barney's tonight to pick up Gia (on foot) and checked out the Minolo Blahniks (sp?) and Christian Libourtin's...really hot stuff she's selling. I fell in love with a orange angora-type men's sweater that was over $800 and asked her to buy it for me...LOL.