Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Questions re: 10 sibs, 10 days California Trip


These questions relate to my trip around California in which I visited many of my siblings in the first week of October. Please answer the questions by submitting an email in the following way: A, B, A, D, etc. Deadline is October 17, opening night of the San Francisco Jazz Festival. The winner receives 2 free tickets to selected shows (www.sfjazz.org). Tickets are transferrable, ie. if Josefa wins she can gift them to hear in-laws or Fr. Ron Shirley. I had much fun preparing these multiple choice questions while on the road. I hope you enjoy them, all in good fun, as much as I did.

1. Brian and Santa have recently remodeled their…

A. guest room

B. office

C. casita

D. all of the above

2. Name Bonny and John’s favorite Mexican restaurant?

A. Las Camanitas

B. La Camanita

C. La Camaria

D. La Bonita

3. Kenny had to wear an ankle bracelet for…

A. 6 weeks

B. 6 months

C. 2 ½ weeks

D. as long as Nicole Richie

4. Kevin’s car is a Honda…

A. Civic DX

B. Civic EX

C. Accord

D. Porsche 911

5. Who did I go to the gym with?

A. Altie

B. Steve

C. Anita

D. John

6. What school does Alana attend?

A. Escondido Grammar

B. Rincon Middle

C. North Broadway

D. Bien Venido Del Norte

7. Who got a new hand-me-down couch set recently?

A. David & Robin

B. Rick & Gia

C. Kevin & Sally

D. Kevin & Kelly Sonnikson

8. Which Horton is most likely to read a 3” book in a matter of days?

A. Samara

B. Anita

C. Nicky

D. Alana

9. Name Steve’s place of business?

A. Coastal Commission of San Diego

B. Coastal Research Center

C. UCSB Marine Science Institute

D. Linda Vista Closed Road Co.

10. What does Susy claim is her busiest work day?

A. Thursday

B. Monday

C. Tuesday

D. Everyday

11. Which is an accurate John quote?

A. “We’re on a diet, but not strict about it.”

B. “We’re not on a strict diet.”

C. “We’re on a strict diet.”

D. “How can I be on a diet with Bonny’s cooking.”

12. bought Alana a new outfit in what colors?

A. Pink and Blue

B. Red and Orange

C. Orange and Green

D. Red, White and Blue Stars

13. Carson’s soccer team is the…

A. Dragonflys

B. Dragonfire

C. Fireballs

D. Balls of Fire

14. Who is known as, “the heart of the Ghostbusters?”

A. Steve

B. Cefe

C. Peggy

D. Amari

15. Who has a lavender colored bathroom?

A. Anita

B. Sally

C. Maria

D. Brian

16. Who got a college degree in Theatre Arts?

A. Me

B. Peter

C. Susy

D. all of the above

17. What family members live the closest to each other?

A. Maria-Shahera

B. Peggy-Maria

C. Bonny-Brian

D. Sean-Me

18. While I was away Gia enjoyed…

A. dinner at A-16, a fancy Italian Restaurant

B. a massage at Nob Hill Spa

C. peace and quiet at home

D. all of the above

19. Dad, Josefa and I ate what type of lunch in San Juan Bautista?

A. Mexican

B. Hamburgers

C. German

D. Basque

20. Upon first meeting Elijah I gave him a…

A. “one love” jumper

B. big kiss

C. blessing

D. all of the above

21. Recently Josefa lost and Johan gained…

A. 13 lbs.

B. 14 lbs.

C. 8 lbs.

D. an understanding about BTU’s in Johan’s bedroom

22. On the trip I traveled about…

A. 800 miles

B. 1000 miles

C. 1300 miles

D. 545 miles

23. In 10 days I ate at In-N-Out Burger…

A. 5 times

B. 2 times

C. 0 times

D. 10 times

24. In reference to Dad’s wedding skits who did I call, “the Trenton of the outlaws?”

A. Geoff

B. Steve

C. Dave D.

D. Chuck Wear

25. Who worked at Pinnacles National Monument in their youth?

A. Josefa

B. Kevin

C. Me

D. Kenny

26. Who said to me, “I’m more addicted to reading your blog then I am my reality TV shows?”

A. Rivianna

B. Rayna

C. Cefe

D. Kevin

Thanks for playing!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm finished...you should've numbered the questions just in case you lose your place like I do, duh? I have some funny "E" answers for some too. ha.-Anita

Rick Warren said...

Ok, going back to number them now.

Anonymous said...

Funny stuff! Kevin and Kelly Sonnikson; The Trenton of outlaws; The Heart of the Ghostbusters, and one I had to laugh out loud at, even if nobody else gets it: Steve works at "Linda Vista Road closed". You were annoyed we neglected to tell you that the main road to our house has been under construction for more than a year. Sorry, bro. Good thing you can use these observations of family to make us laugh.
Susy

Rick Warren said...

Susy,
Glad you got a kick out of it. I was working on it as I went along so I wouldn't forget. Had plenty of down time in between visits. I wasn't really annoyed by the closed road, was just trying to find something to complain about. I like taking the road less travelled like Jack Frost.
Peace,
Rick
P.S. Curious if I spelled Sonnikson right?