Sunday, October 28, 2007

10 sibs, 10 days: Multiple Choice Answers

OK, I know you've all been on the edge of your seats. So here's the tally of results from the 10 sibs in 10 days trivia contest.

1st place: Josefa with 22 of 26 right.
Tied for 2nd: Cefe and Anita right behind with 21 each. For question #16, see below, I gave Cefe a correct score (D). Anita also got it correct with "A".
MARIA AND BRIAN TIED FOR 3RD WITH 17 (I SCORED BRIAN AFTER THE ORIGINAL POST).

Answers:

1. Brian and Santa have recently remodeled their…
D. all of the above: guest room, office, casita (BRIAN WANTED YOU TO KNOW, LIKE GRANDMA, THEY CALL THEIR LITTLE HOUSE IN BACK THE CASITA)

2. Name Bonny and John’s favorite Mexican restaurant?
B. La Camanita, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE CHICKEN MOLE ENCHILDA'S

3. Kenny had to wear an ankle bracelet for…
C. 2 ½ weeks, LESS THAN EXPECTED

4. Kevin’s car is a Honda…
B. Civic EX, THE UPPER END OF THE CIVIC MODELS

5. Who did I go to the gym with?
B. Steve, CAN YOU SAY BEACH VOLLEYBALL OUTSIDE THE CLUB

6. What school does Alana attend?
C. North Broadway

7. Who got a new hand-me-down couch set recently?
A. David & Robin, WE USED IT ALL ON MOVIE NIGHT

8. Which Horton is most likely to read a 3” book in a matter of days?
C. Nicky, IF SAMARA OR ALANA CAN IT'S NEWS TO ME, BUT ANITA ADMITTED "NOT ME FOR SURE"

9. Name Steve’s place of business?
C. UCSB Marine Science Institute

10. What does Susy claim is her busiest work day?
B. Monday

11. Which is an accurate John quote?
A. “We’re on a diet, but not strict about it.”

12. I bought Alana a new outfit in what colors?
C. Orange and Green, SHE MADE ME A PROUD UNCLE AND WORE IT THE NEXT DAY TO SCHOOL

13. Carson’s soccer team is…
B. Dragonfire, YOU GOTTA HEAR MARIA SAY YELL IT IE. "GO DRAGONFIRE"

14. Who is known as, “the heart of the Ghostbusters?
B. Cefe (STEVE NAMED HER THAT AFTER DAN AKROYD?)

15. Who has a lavender colored bathroom?
C. Maria

16. Who got a college degree in Theatre Arts?
A. Me - AND -
B. Peter
THIS ONE WAS A BIT OF AN ERROR ON MY PART, I DIDN'T REALIZE SUSY DIDN'T GET A DEGREE IN THEATRE. SO IT WASN'T "D", ALL OF THE ABOVE, LIKE I THOUGHT. SO I GAVE A CORRECT ANSWER TO ANYONE WHO CHOSE A OR B OR D, due to the confusion. If you chose C, sorry you're out of luck.

17. What family members live the closest to each other?
C. Bonny-Brian, according to my maps 1.2 miles.

18. While I was away Gia enjoyed…
D. all of the above: dinner at A-16, a fancy Italian Restaurant; a massage at Nob Hill Spa (LAST YEARS CHRISTMAS PRESENT FROM ME, FINALLY; peace and quiet at home

19. Dad, Josefa and I ate what type of lunch in San Juan Bautista?
C. German

20. Upon first meeting Elijah I gave him a…
D. all of the above: “one love” jumper; big kiss; blessing (AS IS MY TRADITION UPON FIRST MEETING A NEWBORN)

21. Recently Josefa lost and Johan gained…
B. 14 lbs, NOT "an understanding about BTU’s in Johan’s bedroom", WHICH THEY HAVE NOT GAINED AN UNDERSTANDING OF

22. On the trip I traveled about…
C. 1300 miles

23. In 10 days I ate at In-N-Out Burger…
C. 0 times, THIS REALLY STUMPED SEVERAL OF YOU, I made an attempt to eat healthy although I was craving burgers at the end

24. In reference to Dad’s wedding skits who did I call, “the Trenton of the outlaws?”
B. Steve, BECAUSE OF THE AMOUNT OF TIMES HE WAS ROPED INTO HELPING PREPARE THE SKITS, LIKE TRENTON.

25. Who worked at Pinnacles National Monument in their youth?
A. Josefa, I DIDN'T KNOW THIS UNTIL I CALLED JOEY IN HOLLISTER WHILE I WAS APPROACHING THERE.

26. Who said to me, “I’m more addicted to reading your blog then I am my reality TV shows?”
B. Rayna, BY PHONE

Thanks for playing, this was so much fun for me. Now it's Josefa's turn; I know Rayna and Maria have questions waiting in the wings. Joey, let me know if you wanna come up for a jazz show or I can invite your in-laws as I alluded to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am proud of Josefa but I have to whine a little: Rick told me "D is always a trick or joke answer, that it is NEVER "D" or "all of the above". So I never picked that and there were plenty of them. Maybe I misunderstood. Oh, well, I am a bad loser. Who wants a prize of going to fascinating San Francisco, hang out with the ever entertaining Rick and Gia and go to some of the best jazz in the world? Have a good time, Sniders, in my city by the Bay...pout, pout.
anonymous poor loser

Anonymous said...

Joey, Congratulations on being the WINNER of Rick's Trivia contest.Great Job! Well .I just guessed on the "theatre arts" question as that was the hardest one for me being that you all have acted but I didn't know who had the degree. Nini, congrats on being my 2nd place partner. Kudos to Brian for entering the contest. I know everyone is busy but we need more guys to participate even if they guess on most of the answers. It's FUN!!! Cefe